The ratio of screen area to flow rate is a universal constant and must be maintained for reliable operation.
For 10μ filtration, each gallon per minute of flow rate requires at least 50 cm2 of screen area
Therefore, at a minimum: 100 gpm requires 5000 cm2 and 400 gpm requires 20000 cm2.
For clarity, Omicron model numbers reference total screen area.
Thus, our Omicron 21300-10 provides 21,300 cm2 of 10μ screen area.
- All systems may be ordered in a range of flange sizes. The inlet / outlet sizes stated are the most commonly ordered.
- System power is 460V or 208V / 3 phase / 60 hz. Other power configurations are available.
- Operations Manuals can be found here
- By default, systems include a flush line suction pump to assure adequate pressure during backwash cycles. This pump is redundant in high pressure applications, and is deleted in those documents. The suction pump has no impact on the overall footprint of a skid.
- All of the filter models listed include our Touchscreen Type 1 control panel with HMI interface.
- Touchscreen Type 1 PLC - PDF
|Model||Micron||Max GPM||Max PSI||Max Temp||Config||Specs|
|2900UV Series||25μ or 50μ||60 - 220||145||120° F||Single or Twin|
|5300-25||25μ||200 / 400||145||120° F||Single or Twin|
|Twin 16500-10||10μ||700||145||120° F||Twin|
|Twin 21300-10||10μ||800||145||120° F||Twin|